Friday, November 21, 2008

October 2008 - Getting Italian FRESH Juice again...

I wanted to "kill two birds with one stone". My wife and I wanted to visit our son who lives on the East Coast and I wanted to get some Italian FRESH juice that is not available to us in the Midwest.


So.. in spite of the high cost of fuel we travelled 3,000 miles (round trip). We had a nice visit with our son ... and helped him bottle some beer (That's me capping on his Ferrari Italian corker/capper).



























And, I got to buy my Italian FRESH juice from a winery run by a very nice Italian family. This was the same great juice I bought two years ago that turned out so great.

I got 18 gallons of Amarone (my favorite!), 12 gallons of Meritage (a Bordeaux type blend), and 12 gallons of Vino de Casa (a house wine blend). I'm also making 18 gallons of red Old Vine Zinfandel (California) and my meager few gallons of St Croix and Marquette field blend mentioned in a previous post.

No comments: